Thursday, September 19, 2013

Whoever Said Grad School Was Fun Lied

Grad School is sucking the life out of me. Melodramatic I know, but it's true.

So I find myself held to a strict schedule of TV shows in order to have something to look forward to. That and Pinterest. Pinterest is an addiction.

My name is Mandy, and I'm a Pinterestholic. 

This statement illustrates my frame of mind these days:  I have things to do but no enthusiasm to do them but I'm so antsy to do something that I end up doing nothing.  (confused yet??)

What this really shows is that I have ADD. I really think ADD comes from not doing manual labor. 
Cuz when you do manual labor you are asleep by 9pm. Every. Night. 

So I'm going to share some random pictures (since grad school has demolished all of my brain power today):

I decided I wanted the dogs pawprints so I could get a tattoo...FAIL!

Notice the blue paint everywhere...and the awful facial expression on Dutch's face...yea she wasn't happy :)

Boo wasn't much happier...

Good thing the DEA didn't show up...good thing this was only Cellulose!

This is what happens when you decide you want to quilt...

My favorite phrase

Hehehe...sleepy child :)

Thanks for squishing my face Cody haha

Kentucky Sunset


Until I rejoin society as a fully contributing member, I guess I will continue to find ways to entertain myself. And dream of the day when I will be busy again...

No comments:

Post a Comment