Sunday, March 23, 2014

So Cute Sunday: The Start of Something Adorable

I've seen some great end of the week/start of the week ideas for sharing pictures. Farm Fact/Farm Picture Fridays, Wordless Wednesdays, the list could be potentially endless. 


Since I have an overabundance of adorable pictures of all kinds I figured I would start a So Cute Sunday. 

I won't lie...a large number of these will probably be of our adorable pups. They are extremely photogenic and what better way to share my crazy dog lady tendencies? I mean seriously. 

But don't worry, I'm sure there will be many random photos to come through here...and I will happily share this platform with anybody who wants to guest post or link up :)

Here's to ending/starting the week off right!

Meet Tegan (aka T-Bear, Tiglet, Tiggers, etc etc), the King of Man-Haters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment